- Update your resume with your work experience from the summer
- Identify 15-20 target companies that are coming on campus
- Develop a spreadsheet with dates for: campus presentations, campus events, drop date for resume and cover letter, and interview dates.
- Rank order your list of employers from most interested to least interested. Begin with your “most interested” employers and contact an alum to discuss their experiences.
- Ensure you mention the alum and the conversation in your cover letter drafts.
- Sign up for a mock interview at your campus career center as soon as possible to assess whether you need further practice
We are very excited to announce the roll out of our April and May seminar series. Every Monday evening from April 27th through May 18th, we will be hosting a workshop on a different career strategy topic geared towards young aspiring and mid-career professionals. Our seminars are conveniently located in the Clarendon part of Arlington, VA and are easily accessible by metro. Please click here to sign up and register. We like to keep our seminars small, so space is limited. We look forward to seeing you all there. If you have any questions, please send us an email at .... Read More