- | Monday, September 28th, 2015
.... Read More
- Update your resume with your work experience from the summer
- Identify 15-20 target companies that are coming on campus
- Develop a spreadsheet with dates for: campus presentations, campus events, drop date for resume and cover letter, and interview dates.
- Rank order your list of employers from most interested to least interested. Begin with your “most interested” employers and contact an alum to discuss their experiences.
- Ensure you mention the alum and the conversation in your cover letter drafts.
- Sign up for a mock interview at your campus career center as soon as possible to assess whether you need further practice